The Lock Up - 1 King St
Enjoy a part of the history of the town of Somerset when you stay at ‘The Lock Up’.
Originally the Somerset Police Station, ‘The Lock Up’ as it’s affectionately known today remains much as it did throughout its official use from 1937 to 1964, still with the original single gaol (jail) cell attached to the rear of the house.
- 4 Bedrooms (sleeps 11) – 1 Queen, 1 Queen, 2 Singles, 1 Bunk (Double bottom, Single top), Double pullout sofa – pillows and doonas provided, BYO linen (sheets & pillow cases)
- Fans in every room, air conditioning in the kitchen and lounge room (will cool/heat the whole house)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Nespresso coffee machine (BYO PODs)
- Bathroom with shower and toilet and a separate toilet
- Flat screen TV & Bluray player
- Free WiFi
- iPod/iPhone speaker dock (Bluetooth compatible)
- Large covered outdoor entertaining area with TV, table and chairs
- Washing machine, dryer, ironing board and iron
- Fully fenced yard for the kids and pet friendly (some gaps may not be suitable for small dogs) Pets are not allowed inside the house without prior approval.
- Single bay carpark at the front of the house and off street parking for a boat and trailer